DESCRIPTION (Datasheet) (application note)
IRQ-101A is a light and small electronic device that acquires and conditions the analog signal from the level sensor in the vehicle’s fuel tank and connects directly to one of the analog inputs of any racing data acquisition system. In addition, IRQ-101A does not require external power supply since it is powered directly from the data logger. The IRQ-101A can be assembled with a Binder® 712 male connector for use with AIM MyChron® data loggers.
Refer to the video at the end of this page for a demostration of an IRQ-101A in action.
• Powered directly from data logger. No additional configuration or power supply required
• Fully compatible with OEM factory fuel sensors (No additional configuration or wiring required)
• 0.5 to 4.5 VDC output compatible with most racing data acquisition systems
• 7 to 18 VDC Power Supply range (provided by data logger)
• -10o to 65oC (-14o to 149oF) operating temperature
• Built-in stabilizing algorithm and signal conditioner for stable readings
• Enables fuel level readings with higher accuracy than standard fuel gauges
• Custom wire harness length for greater flexibility
IRQ-101A (1) (2)
(1) Harness length from 1 to 13 ft can be specified with the order. Default order is approximately 3ft (4 meters).
(2) Order connector option. Default no connector.
(3) Please contact us if your application needs a different range value or you have a sender that output a voltage only (no resistance)